* 如您開始填寫並送交廠商體溫回報表者,視為同意本蒐集、處理及利用個人資料告知事項。
Your filling in and submission of the Vendor Self-check Body Temperature Form indicates that you have consented to the contents set forth in this announcement regarding the personal date collection, processing, and use.
同意 Agree
* 1. 廠商工作證號 Vendor ID (ex. A1234560) (註:長期工作証入廠,請填寫廠商編號;緊急入廠,請填寫身分證字號或護照號碼) If you are common vendor,please fill in vendor ID number. If you are not,please fill in identity card number/Passport number.
* 接待員工工號 Employee ID (EX: v00001)
* 2. 請選擇體溫測量方式 Please select body temperature measurement method
額頭溫度計 (≧37.5℃視為有發燒症狀) Forehead thermometer (≧37.5℃ considered as fever)
耳朵溫度計 (≧38℃視為有發燒症狀) Ear thermometer (≧38℃ considered as fever)
腋下溫度計 (≧37.5℃視為有發燒症狀) Underarm thermometer (≧37.5℃ considered as fever)
* 3.1 體溫 Temperature (℃) (ex. 36.7)
若有發燒症狀,請盡速就醫並通知您的接待員工
If you have a fever, please seek medical treatment as soon as possible and notify your contacted employee.
* 3.2 症狀(可複選) Symptoms(Multiple choice)
*3.3 如有以下狀況,請於進入VisEra前務必完成快篩試劑篩檢並填寫篩檢結果,若未如期登入者將關閉采鈺公司權限(如有問題請聯繫接待員工)(If you have following situations, please have to be complete the COVID-19 rapid test kits and fill in the results before entering the VisEra. If you don’t fill in the result, the privilege of entering VisEra can be cancelled.)
A. 上班日若有喉嚨痛或咳嗽症狀或退燒後預返回VisEra工作者 (You have a sore throat or a cough symptom or returning to VisEra after fever subsides on a working day.)
B. 因采鈺公司防疫規定或政府要求快篩試劑篩檢者(請依需快篩日期填報篩檢結果) (Those who need to complete COVID-19 rapid test kits by VisEra epidemic prevention regulations and CDC)
陰性(Negative)
陽性(Positive)
尚未檢測 (Not yet to test)
無上述症狀,不需檢測 (No symptoms, no testing required)
篩檢日期 Rapid test date(e.g. 2022/05/05)
* 4.1.您是否有以下旅遊史、接觸史、活動史或與確診者足跡重疊?
Have you ever gone abroad in the past 10 days, ever contact or footprint overlap with COVID-19 confirmed case?
你現在是否為中央流行疫情指揮中心匡列為居家檢疫或居家隔離者? 或密切接觸被尚在居家檢疫或居家隔離者?
Have you received a quarantine notification from CECC now?
For those who cohabitated with someone who received quarantine notification from CDC will be restricted to enter VisEra?
是(Yes), 請更新健康聲明書 (Please revise the Health Declaration Form )
否(No), 無上述情形 No, None of the above
* 4.2 *是否已接種疫苗?請於入廠前完成健康聲明書更新 If you got vaccinated, please update the health declaration form before you entry in VisEra area.
完成第一劑疫苗接種(按此處更新 )
Complete the first dose of COVID-19 vaccination (update when you get vaccinated again)(Click to Update )
完成兩劑疫苗接種(按此處更新 )
Completed two doses of COVID-19 vaccination (update when you get vaccinated again)(Click to Update )
完成三劑或三劑以上疫苗接種(按此處更新 )
Completed three or more doses of COVID-19 vaccination (update when you get vaccinated again)(Click to Update )
未施打過 Not vaccinated
* 本人已詳細閱讀上述調查表所列事項,並保證填寫內容正確屬實。
I have read the statement, and warrant the accuracy of the declaration.
是 Yes
廠商體溫回報表 - 填寫完成! Vendor Self-check Body Temperature has Completed!
已完成體溫回報! You have completed!